Magnum Cambodia Night
To be at the forefront of responsible gaming in Cambodia, we provide an atmosphere for adults who are responsible for having fun. We strongly prohibit underage gambling,selling tickets only to adults aged over 21 years without exception. We partner withindustry experts, scholars to help us train our team members to direct guests who ask for help with problem gambling. And, we have created a program for our TeamMembers to assist our guests to do so.
In Cambodia Lottery Corporation (CLC), we want a responsible adult to enjoy the entertainment value of the lottery, but when they go past the point of playing for fun, wewant to offer immediate assistance. That’s one way we contribute to a healthy society.
SIGNS OF PROBLEM GAMBLING
Most experts agree that there currently is no reliable way to identify a problem gambler just by looking at them; however, it is important for each patron to know some warning signs. These warning signs include, but are not limited to:
• gambling longer than planned;
• losing sleep over gambling;
• gambling instead of paying bills;
• feeling depressed or suicidal because of gambling.
If you, or someone you know, experiences these or similar signs related to gambling, please contact the Cambodia national
problem gambling helpline at +855 23 2170388.
BRIEF PROBLEM GAMBLING SCREEN
Answer these three easy questions to determine whether you might have a gambling-related problem.
• During the past 12 months, have you become restless, irritable or anxious when trying to stop/cut down on gambling?
• During the past 12 months, have you tried to keep your family or friends from knowing how much you gambled?
• During the past 12 months, did you have such gambling-related financial trouble that you had to get help with living
expenses from family, friends or welfare?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you might have a gambling-related problem. For confidential assistance,
please call the Cambodia national problem gambling helpline at +855 23 2170388.
WHO SHOULD NOT GAMBLE
– Any person who is under 21 years old.
– Any person in recovery from compulsive or pathological gambling.
– Any person in the early stages of recovery from alcoholism or chemical dependency.
– Any person prohibited from gambling by organizational or employer policy